FANDOM


This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Message Wall:27521 article.
  • Spottedstar
    Spottedstar closed this thread because:
    Moving all ship-related discussions to here.
    14:11, August 28, 2017

    Do you think Po and Mei Mei would be a perfect couple?

      Loading editor...
    • no, absolutely not

        Loading editor...
    • No, they barely know each other. I think Po and Tigress is more realistic simply because they have some history, fought together, and generally just have more chemistry. Weren't Po and Mei Mei originally supposed to be a couple with the whole "arranged marriage" thing anyway? 

        Loading editor...
    • I think Po and Mei Mei would make a better couple than Po and Tigress since Po and Mei Mei are of the same species.

        Loading editor...
    • Spottedstar
      Spottedstar removed this reply because:
      Completed the non-discussion-related request
      13:40, July 17, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • This again? Ok soo where should I start off. First of all, no it is not to be that Po and Mei Mei will potentially be a couple. I think we could all see how Po really had no feelings for Mei Mei, plus it was shown in the end that Mei Mei ended up with home-lee. And to be honest I don't really think Po will end up with anyone. Of course this is just my opinion, who knows what Dreamworks will do.........

        Loading editor...
    • I dunno about 'perfect couple', but the idea of them having some kind of hilarious back-and-forth romance does sound fun. Mei Mei is vain and outgoing, Po is humble and fanboyish. Yin and yang omg.

      But yeah, the film doesn't suggest it'll happen, and the film director doesn't seem to like the idea of Mei Mei or Tigress being Po's love interest. So, there you go.

        Loading editor...
    • PandaGirl1 said:
      Do you think Po and Mei Mei would be a perfect couple?

      No, that won't happen. Tigress is Po's true love. Mei Mei has fall in love with another panda named Big Fun. Maybe Po just wanted Mei Mei to be his sister.

        Loading editor...
    • No! No! No! Noooooooo! TiPo forever! There are so many reasons why they should be together. Cant type them all ofcourse. I'll be spending hours here typing them. If Dreamworks ship them. And I'm gonna be like freaking out at the movies! k thats my opinion thanks!

      ((I feel like I wanna ask Master Oogway if TiPo or PoMei will happen))

        Loading editor...
    • Duidash said:
      No! No! No! Noooooooo! TiPo forever! There are so many reasons why they should be together. Cant type them all ofcourse. I'll be spending hours here typing them. If Dreamworks ship them. And I'm gonna be like freaking out at the movies! k thats my opinion thanks!

      ((I feel like I wanna ask Master Oogway if TiPo or PoMei will happen))

      I think TiPo will happen.

        Loading editor...
    • Janusz501 said:
      Duidash said:
      No! No! No! Noooooooo! TiPo forever! There are so many reasons why they should be together. Cant type them all ofcourse. I'll be spending hours here typing them. If Dreamworks ship them. And I'm gonna be like freaking out at the movies! k thats my opinion thanks!

      ((I feel like I wanna ask Master Oogway if TiPo or PoMei will happen))

      I think TiPo will happen.

      hey! why dont we go to the spirit realm and ask the Grandmaster Oogway The Magnificent

        Loading editor...
    • PoxTigressfan95 said:
      no, absolutely not

      Yeah same here. Ew. XP

        Loading editor...
    • Po doesn't feel anything for Mei Mei, and I can't imagine Po saying "I love you Mei Mei", even the Tipo is more likely to happen, yet I HIGHLY DISAGREE with it, I think that Po being romantized by Tigress, yet they are not still couple is the best way.

        Loading editor...
    • I think DW inserting Mei Mei just to add more comedic value to the movie, e.g : Imagining how awkward Po was around attractive girls his age, his species. XD XD XD

        Loading editor...
    • 3431jessica said:
      I think DW inserting Mei Mei just to add more comedic value to the movie, e.g : Imagining how awkward Po was around attractive girls his age, his species. XD XD XD

      But like Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, Alex has fallen in love with Gia the Jaguar. So Po has to fall in love with Tigress.

        Loading editor...
    • Janusz501 said:
      3431jessica said:
      I think DW inserting Mei Mei just to add more comedic value to the movie, e.g : Imagining how awkward Po was around attractive girls his age, his species. XD XD XD
      But like Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, Alex has fallen in love with Gia the Jaguar. So Po has to fall in love with Tigress.

      Just because Alex has fallen in love with that Jaguar doesn't mean that Po has to be in love with Tigress. The KFP is very different from Madagascar, because it has like a meaning and generally looks more adult, and just because every animated movie now has romantic shit everywhere doesn't mean that KFP must do that too...

        Loading editor...
    • ZektorSK said:
      Janusz501 said:
      3431jessica said:
      I think DW inserting Mei Mei just to add more comedic value to the movie, e.g : Imagining how awkward Po was around attractive girls his age, his species. XD XD XD
      But like Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, Alex has fallen in love with Gia the Jaguar. So Po has to fall in love with Tigress.
      Just because Alex has fallen in love with that Jaguar doesn't mean that Po has to be in love with Tigress. The KFP is very different from Madagascar, because it has like a meaning and generally looks more adult, and just because every animated movie now has romantic shit everywhere doesn't mean that KFP must do that too...

      Well, Po's relationship with Tigress is very similar to Simba's relationship with Nala.

        Loading editor...
    • Imagine this tho : DW somehow decided to put Po and Mei Mei into marriage together, leaving Ti to cry alone in the corner. Man, this would shatter every tipo fans out there. It might be sad but hey, we could make a story out of it.

        Loading editor...
    • NeverLose said:
      Imagine this tho : DW somehow decided to put Po and Mei Mei into marriage together, leaving Ti to cry alone in the corner. Man, this would shatter every tipo fans out there. It might be sad but hey, we could make a story out of it.

      Well, Mei Mei would like to marry Hom Lee, the panda with the hat. I saw that at the end of the movie.

        Loading editor...
    • Po and Tigress will become the happy couple in the sequel of Kung Fu Panda 3.

        Loading editor...
    • Ok

        Loading editor...
    • Duidash said:
      No! No! No! Noooooooo! TiPo forever! There are so many reasons why they should be together. Cant type them all ofcourse. I'll be spending hours here typing them. If Dreamworks ship them. And I'm gonna be like freaking out at the movies! k thats my opinion thanks!

      ((I feel like I wanna ask Master Oogway if TiPo or PoMei will happen))


      Lol, I totally agree with u.  I'm SUCH a TiPo fan   <3

        Loading editor...
    • Janusz501 said:
      ZektorSK said:
      Janusz501 said:
      3431jessica said:
      I think DW inserting Mei Mei just to add more comedic value to the movie, e.g : Imagining how awkward Po was around attractive girls his age, his species. XD XD XD
      But like Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, Alex has fallen in love with Gia the Jaguar. So Po has to fall in love with Tigress.
      Just because Alex has fallen in love with that Jaguar doesn't mean that Po has to be in love with Tigress. The KFP is very different from Madagascar, because it has like a meaning and generally looks more adult, and just because every animated movie now has romantic shit everywhere doesn't mean that KFP must do that too...
      Well, Po's relationship with Tigress is very similar to Simba's relationship with Nala.


      What ? How can you compare their relationship with Simba and Nala... There is a 500 km huge difference between T+P and S+N...

        Loading editor...
    • ZektorSK said:
      Janusz501 said:
      ZektorSK said:
      Janusz501 said:
      3431jessica said:
      I think DW inserting Mei Mei just to add more comedic value to the movie, e.g : Imagining how awkward Po was around attractive girls his age, his species. XD XD XD
      But like Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, Alex has fallen in love with Gia the Jaguar. So Po has to fall in love with Tigress.
      Just because Alex has fallen in love with that Jaguar doesn't mean that Po has to be in love with Tigress. The KFP is very different from Madagascar, because it has like a meaning and generally looks more adult, and just because every animated movie now has romantic shit everywhere doesn't mean that KFP must do that too...
      Well, Po's relationship with Tigress is very similar to Simba's relationship with Nala.

      What ? How can you compare their relationship with Simba and Nala... There is a 500 km huge difference between T+P and S+N...

      Because they are inspired by them.

        Loading editor...
    • Tbh who knows what will happen. For now let's just presume that Dreamworks will go with the best thing they can do :)

        Loading editor...
    • Janusz501 said:
      ZektorSK said:
      Janusz501 said:
      ZektorSK said:
      Janusz501 said:
      3431jessica said:
      I think DW inserting Mei Mei just to add more comedic value to the movie, e.g : Imagining how awkward Po was around attractive girls his age, his species. XD XD XD
      But like Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, Alex has fallen in love with Gia the Jaguar. So Po has to fall in love with Tigress.
      Just because Alex has fallen in love with that Jaguar doesn't mean that Po has to be in love with Tigress. The KFP is very different from Madagascar, because it has like a meaning and generally looks more adult, and just because every animated movie now has romantic shit everywhere doesn't mean that KFP must do that too...
      Well, Po's relationship with Tigress is very similar to Simba's relationship with Nala.

      What ? How can you compare their relationship with Simba and Nala... There is a 500 km huge difference between T+P and S+N...
      Because they are inspired by them.

      How about actually writing what did exactly inspire DW...

        Loading editor...
    • Ok

        Loading editor...
    • I'm not a big fan of Tipo but its the most logical thing to happen. Tigress and po had grown to be friends and with po being her husband Tigress would be more fun and interesting, I don't want her to be a hands down kung fu nerd, she has a potential to be an amazing character, Tipo would help her loosen up.

        Loading editor...
    • Tankytanky said:
      I'm not a big fan of Tipo but its the most logical thing to happen. Tigress and po had grown to be friends and with po being her husband Tigress would be more fun and interesting, I don't want her to be a hands down kung fu nerd, she has a potential to be an amazing character, Tipo would help her loosen up.


      You again...hope you noticed the post in "What is your least favourite character" that I did.  I totally disagree with your opinion of Tigress.  She is NOT a Kung Fu nerd for StarClan's sake....and seriously, how can anyone not be a fan of TiPo?

        Loading editor...
    • MasterTigress11 said:
      Tankytanky said:
      I'm not a big fan of Tipo but its the most logical thing to happen. Tigress and po had grown to be friends and with po being her husband Tigress would be more fun and interesting, I don't want her to be a hands down kung fu nerd, she has a potential to be an amazing character, Tipo would help her loosen up.

      You again...hope you noticed the post in "What is your least favourite character" that I did.  I totally disagree with your opinion of Tigress.  She is NOT a Kung Fu nerd for StarClan's sake....and seriously, how can anyone not be a fan of TiPo?

      Don't get me wrong, I support Tipo but how can everyone be a fan of it? By the sound of it, you assume that everyone is a Tipo fan which I disagree. There's no way everyone will have the same opinion on it.

        Loading editor...
    • Mei Mei had Po's help too I'd look at the Zodiac thoughts / facts of the tiger, and bits of old panda fiction to form Mei Mei new roles with Po. They're active enough to do stage music of Asia. Like Panda girl i'd choose Mei Mei becuase they're the same species and other reasons like it took Tigress a while to actually understand Who Po was, but it took Mei Mei very little time to enjoy him. Plus how entertaining they'd have their own children look if the fourth movie showed panda cubs who did both kung fu and ribbon dancing. Tigress isn't completely thinking of love when she helps Po, she's thinking of the village's safety.

        Loading editor...
    • Thank you LionGuard :)

        Loading editor...
    • LionGuardEscort198 said:
      Mei Mei had Po's help too I'd look at the Zodiac thoughts / facts of the tiger, and bits of old panda fiction to form Mei Mei new roles with Po. They're active enough to do stage music of Asia. Like Panda girl i'd choose Mei Mei becuase they're the same species and other reasons like it took Tigress a while to actually understand Who Po was, but it took Mei Mei very little time to enjoy him. Plus how entertaining they'd have their own children look if the fourth movie showed panda cubs who did both kung fu and ribbon dancing. Tigress isn't completely thinking of love when she helps Po, she's thinking of the village's safety.

      Actually, LionGuard, Mei Mei finally falls in love with Hom-Lee. 

        Loading editor...
    • Well, if PoMei happens, maybe Tigress could be godmother to their children.

        Loading editor...
    • PandaGirl1 said:
      Well, if PoMei happens, maybe Tigress could be godmother to their children.

      Nah, that's not going to happen. Cause I'm TiPo shipper.

        Loading editor...
    • Spottedstar
      Spottedstar removed this reply because:
      Does not contribute to the thread conversation; violates wiki discussion policy.
      18:33, July 12, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Spottedstar
      Spottedstar removed this reply because:
      Not part of thread discussion
      23:18, July 17, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Spottedstar
      Spottedstar removed this reply because:
      Not part of thread discussion
      23:18, July 17, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    •  I'll just say one thing. Mei is awful. As you expect to compete with tigress with something like that has the face of a 50-year-old aristocrat. Even Po seems to feel abhorred by her and I do not blame him.

        Loading editor...
    • @Mr. Agreste why/how is mei mei awful?

        Loading editor...
    • Lol, she's not "competing" with Tigress, as Tigress doesn't share the same amorous feelings for Po. And since when does wearing makeup and fancy clothing make a young female panda a "50-year-old aristocrat"? Is there a more subtle version? Your description makes her sound like she's a sophisticated, conceited hag, far from what she is shown to be in the film. I think Po was just uncomfortable with her extroverted, infatuated behaviors towards him, but not to the point of loathing her.

        Loading editor...
    • Spottedstar said:
      Lol, she's not "competing" with Tigress, as Tigress doesn't share the same amorous feelings for Po. And since when does wearing makeup and fancy clothing make a young female panda a "50-year-old aristocrat"? Is there a more subtle version? Your description makes her sound like she's a sophisticated, conceited hag, far from what she is shown to be in the film. I think Po was just uncomfortable with her extroverted, infatuated behaviors towards him, but not to the point of loathing her.

      I think Po was very shy to talk to Tigress and Tigress hug him. I saw that in Kung Fu Panda 2.

        Loading editor...
    • ^ Those aren't "amorous".

        Loading editor...
    • Spottedstar said:
      ^ Those aren't "amorous".

      Well, what if they are?

        Loading editor...
    • ^ They're not, lol. They'd be more flamboyant if they were, but that's not in Tigress' personality like Mei Mei's is.

        Loading editor...
    • Spottedstar said:
      ^ They're not, lol. They'd be more flamboyant if they were, but that's not in Tigress' personality like Mei Mei's is.

      Well, they're always different and that's your opinion. Besides, Mei Mei found a new love interest with the hat, Hom-Lee.

        Loading editor...
    • ^ Lol, and now you've turned this into an unrelated TiPo argument. Dropping the subject, then...

        Loading editor...
    • PoMei Absolutely would be a better couple than TiPo.

        Loading editor...
    • 23jcrosby15 said:
      PoMei Absolutely would be a better couple than TiPo.

      But Mei Mei already have his love interest, Hom-Lee. So that's not going to happen.

        Loading editor...
Give Karma to this message
You've given this message Karma!
See who gave Karma to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.