|This article is a stub.|
|Not all information has been covered about this subject. You can help by expanding it!|
|This article is out of universe from Kung Fu Panda.|
|This subject has been distinguished as part of the real world and should not be taken as part of the fictional universe of the Kung Fu Panda franchise.|
- This article is about the episode. For the musical chord, see Eternal Chord (music).
Po's qi is out of balance, and Shifu and wise Master Lun attempt to re-harmonize the panda using the ancient tradition of musical kung fu. They better work fast, as only Po can stop the evil Yaoguai, who are intent on destroying the Eternal Chord and un-creating the universe.
Shifu and Master Lun try to re-harmonize Po using the ancient tradition of musical kung fu.
Po needs to be reharmonized by means of musical kung fu, and time is of the essence, because Po must halt Yaoguai.
- Mick Wingert as Po
- Fred Tatasciore as Shifu
- Kari Wahlgren as Tigress
- Mantis as
- Amir Talai as Crane
- Maurice LaMarche as Twin #1 / Twin #2 / Pig
- Michael-Leon Wooley as Master Lun
- In some airings of the episode, the credits are misprinted to show instead the voice credits for "A Stitch in Time". It is unknown if this was ever fixed.
- ↑ United States Copyright Office - "Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness : 317, Eternal Chord."
- ↑ Nick.com - "Nickelodeon Schedule" (retrieved June 8, 2014)
- ↑ Zap2It.com - "Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness - Episode Guide for Season 3"
- ↑ TVGuide.com - "Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness Episode Guide 2014 Season 3 - The Eternal Chord, Episode 16"